to End of Work in Japan

Read more about me and my blog here!
My Life in Japan

Your Say Here...



adopt your own virtual pet!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Recent Posts...
living in a capsule
record cardstacker...
clarinet ensemble
good morning...
hello mr smith...
dreams to reality...
bible...
bike racers across the nations...
ebooks
i need one of this...

Archived Posts...
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
June 2008
September 2008
August 2009

Me in Photos
Userid = winzwong(at)gmail.com
password = ilovewinston

My Photolog
winz's photo space

Email Me!



My Frenz's Blogs...
Yi San
Fang Yih
Siow Nan
Tsu Tsen
Jac
Shirley
Boon Long
Razlan
Ivan Lee Xiao Long
Beatrice
Becky

Hall Six Friends...
Soo Yi
Sherline
Diana
Debbie
Weiwen
Cheryl
Ivy
Nigel
Jingxian

Barflies' Blogs...

Airhole I
Airhole II
Winter
CG
Barffie
Serendipity
Ah 9
Hermit
Sandralicious
Brennan
Cowboy Caleb
Cowgoesmoo
Duckhawk
Frenie
Jesuafreak
King Meng
Makanguru
Mandrake
Naeboo
Nadnut
Natsu Umi
Pensive Tabby
Sassyjan
Sunshin3
X
Zhi Yang

Interesting Blogs I Read...
Kenny Sia
Post Secret
Kotaku
Popgadget
Boing Boing
Core77's Design Blog
Tokyotimes
Mr Brown
Videogame Aristocracy
The King's Prescribed Dose
Band Band!
The Hanging Stranger
Sixth Seal


Blogroll Me!


for those who have trouble viewing japanese/ chinese charactors here, pls try switching your encoding to Unicode UTF-8. that should fix it


Saturday, October 15, 2005

super suay me...

today was pretty much a bittersweet day for me... hmmm... i think i'll call it sweetbitter day instead, since i think the bitter outweighs the sweet... sigh...

woke up late, and frens jioed soccer at 4. i went at ard 430 cos i wanted to finish the ippou movie first... anyway, after the movie, i was actually contemplating to not go for the soccer at all (due to laziness). but in the end, i went for it.

when i was leaving, i was actually thinking if changing my specs to my old one would be a good idea. but court soccer dun get too physical, and i was fine the previous few times, and was lazy, so decided no need lah.

sweet-
i scored a goal within the first 10 mins there. a nicely headed in goal (to add the dramatic effect.. lol) from a great cross by CK...

bitter-
...thereby smashing my $200 CK frames and $450 hoya lenses, and sent them flying to the ground... sigh...

i think it was a moment of laziness (for not changing specs), and a moment of folly (for actually going for the header disregarding what it may do to my specs) that led to this... sigh.. can only blame my stupidity and suayness (and CK's accurate cross.. darn him!!!!)

sweet-
i was surprised to find that the lens did not break at all. erm, for those who dunno, it was a frameless specs. it was good to know that my 450 bucks investment paid off...

bitter-
... however, there is now a super evident chip on the top of the right lens... and the frame was, well, koyak liao... sigh... a permanent reminder for me not to be lazy the next time i guess...

i went back to my dorm to get the old pair to wear, got my bike, and cycled to moto (my nickname of the neighbourhood town in which i stay) to check in my specs for miracle healing. so while my specs were hospitalised, i cycled back to the park to join the guys for soccer yet again.

some ppl just never learn...

sweet-
i scored another goal soon after again... man, if not for the specs, i would think i was having a super lucky day.

bitter-
moments later, my face got rammed my the ball, near distance, full force. well at least the specs absorbed some of the force... lol... yes, this time my old pair of specs got rammed.

sweet-
thankfully, since it is titanium framed, i bent it back to shape easily, and soon after, scored the 3rd for the day. frens were saying i should get my specs spoilt more often.... not a chance.. too high a price to pay...

after the game, i went back to the specs shop to get my poor injured specs.

bitter-
the frame is now slightly wider than before. the shop guy told me that was the best thing they could do.

sweet-
well at least there are no evident scratches (less the chip), still can wear, and the service is free...

on my way back, i bought food back to cook dinner, and...

sweet-
i saw that coke got offer (25% offer), so i bought 4 bottles back home hehe...

and after i shat and bathed, i had dinner...

sweet-
while watching the newcastle match live!

bitter-
... but witnessed a horrid display by them.. and of course they lost.

watched apprentice after that...

sweet-
... well at least the hated torral got fired... hooray!

sigh... after reading the above, i think the bitter heavily outweighs the sweet hor? sigh... a 450 dollar header.. simply not worthed it...

super suay me. rather, super stupid me.


*guys, its not for self-glorification when i mentioned how many goals i scored during a lazy saturday kick-around... add more effect to my story mah... also, these are my first goals for a long time, not counting the few own goals i had before of course... so let me be lah ok? hehe


posted by winz at 11:35 PM   1 comments

~|=|~

1 Comments:

lucky that the specs are still wearable.. so i think that outweighs all suayness.. hehe

Great post ;D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home