Wednesday, December 27, 2006
PSone on your PSP cracked
Times like this make me regret trashing all my PSone games....
PSP owners rejoice. No need to buy PS1 games via PS3 and send over to PSP to play anymore... Hackers have created a PS1 emulator that your lower versions firmware can emulate.
I dun have all my PS1 games anymore, so for all of you like me with no PS1 games now, don't worry...
Expect a flurry of PS1 titles over at BT sites. ;)
Relive FFVII on PSP anyone?
posted by winz at 1:04 PM
Friday, December 22, 2006
Alternative Christmas Carol - for all ye soccer fans out there...
Funny and cool.... I'm sure you will try to sing to it like I did!!
Here are some examples below.
(even more if you click view all comments at the said website)
(to the tune of Away in a Manger)
Away in a strange land
A Frenchman saw red
When midfield God Zizou
Brought down his bald head
Floodlights in the bright sky
Shone down on his dome
As Marco cried buckets
And ZZ went home.
Away in a strange land
A nod and a wink
Put paid to Wayne Rooney
And caused a great stink
Ronaldo was heckled
From Oxford to Crewe
But Fergie played cupid
To fix Ron and Roo.
(to the tune of Let it Snow)
Oh the Race for the league is hotting,
Man U and Chelsea are romping,
Mourinho likes to have a moan,
ere we go, ere we go ere we go!
Everton's board a hoping,
For Stadium with added Tesco's Shopping,
it will be a first across the land,
Watch the game, buy your Milk, buy your ham!
Oh Charlton what have you done,
Should have give Pardew more time!
But if you really want to survive the fight,
Les Reed out ・straight away ・NO TONIGHT.
The season is slowly dying,
And, Lord Stevens Christmas will be a fine un,
The FA are in Disarray,
Sack em All, Not Tomorrow, No Today!!
(to the tune of Silent Night)
World Cup Night
All was calm
All was bright
Then Lord Zizou turned to red
smashed the I-Tie with his head
Crowd sat in disbelie-eef
Champions League Night
Taking the lead
Step up Larsson 28 mins to go
Destroys poor Thierry Henry and Co.
Wenger couldn't believe
"How could Zis happen to me?"
posted by winz at 9:54 AM
Thursday, December 21, 2006
JAL is CRAP
went to the JAL site...
NO internet check-in... CRAP.
then went to the Japanese version of the same website... surprise surprise... there IS internet check-in..
seems that JAL, like many other Japanese services, only offer some of their services to their own Japanese speaking people.
Biased? well, wot can we gaijins do? (even the word 'gaijin' is derogatory)
Heng I know Japanese.
Clicked on the icon and was brought to a log in screen.
No problem. I just completed my flyers registration and obtained my log-in info.
I logged in, and was brought to an error screen. It read:
Service available only to people registered in Japan.
ie. people with Japanese address, ie. Japanese only (and those peeps staying in Japan perm).
CRAP x infinity!!!!
I can't imagine how an international company will do well internationally if they only provide simple services exclusively only to their own people!
C'mon, even a relatively budget airline like Northwest has internet check in available for all!
JAL is ... (see title)!!!!!!!!
posted by winz at 5:12 PM
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Xmas Quiz No.1
Guess who are these??
And who else is supposed to be in this group?
posted by winz at 1:55 PM
Monday, December 18, 2006
150 things you have/ have not done...
from barf's blog...
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse <-I guess eclipse of the moon counts?
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country ( I think I did, vaguely)
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Rio Grande River
82. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone's heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a radio show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey
135. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone's life
posted by winz at 1:20 PM
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
hehe... i just discovered that a colleague of mine, whose surname is Wu, and initials S. S. (well you know who...), his login ID for work network is WUSS!!!
muahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!! What a WUSS
heng i go by a nice winstonwong, by request of cos. hehe.
posted by winz at 10:32 AM